“And my God shall supply all your needs according to
His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”
Missionary Supply Network Is Now Emmanuel's Hammer Click Here For Press Release
Ms. Pam Williams came to us through a referral from Triune Mercy Center in Greenville. She had managed to purchase her home "as is" in 2004 before becoming disabled due to bipolar disorder and peripheral neuropathy. Since becoming disabled she has not been able to keep up with the maintenance required. The most severe problem is the deteriorating wiring. She is afraid that the house could burn down any day, with good reason. Also, her bathroom is almost unusable. The commode backs up and forces her to have to go to the neighbors to use their bathroom. The commode, bathtub and lavatory all leak. The floor is saturated to the point that water squirts up between the boards when they are stepped on. Pam lives alone and has no family to help her.
Click Here or on the picture to learn more.
Meet Dallas and her grandmother Susan Chapman from Liberty, SC.
Dallas is eight years old. When she was four she fell into a swimming pool, drowned and was resuscitated. Unfortunately, due to lack of oxygen, the accident left her with severe brain damage. She requires 24 hour care which includes being fed through a tube attached to her stomach. Her mom was unable to care for Dallas and her two younger brothers. Fortunately, her grandmother, Susan, fought hard to obtain custody of the three children.Click Here or on the picture above to learn more.
Operation Thomas: Mission Accomplished
Meet Gary & Joanne Thomas. They are in their mid-sixties and live in Beech Island, SC, outside Augusta, Ga. They are both disabled. Their residence consisted of two 42 year old single wide mobile homes that have been joined with a common roof. Since Gary’s brain aneurism in 2002 he has not been physically able to maintain the property. Joanne suffers from COPD, lymphedema, lipedema, fibromyalgia, hypertension and is hypoglycemic. The roof leaked in several spots causing black mold issues. Obviously, this was an unsafe environment for both Gary and Joanne as well as their daughter and her three children who were temporarily living with them.
Click Here or on the picture above to learn more.